Cheer Camp Awards
Congratulations to the ECHS Cheerleaders!!!
- NCA Performance Top Team Trophy
- Received the NCA Spirit Stick each night
- Earned all Superior ribbons on all evaluations for cheers and chants
- Technical Award for Stunts
- Herkie Team Award, which is awarded by vote from other teams and NCA staff for the team exemplifying leadership, values, teamwork and sportsmanship. ECHS received this the first day of evaluations and the last day we received the camp overall Herkie Team plaque.
- Individual Leadership Award was presented to Christine Hunt by the NCA staff.
- Pin It Forward was presented to Christine Hunt from our NCA Buddy. This program, is to promote all the values encouraged through cheer, like leadership, spirit, commitment, kindness, and motivation. We can't forget all of the great benefits of cheerleading and the positive ways it affects our lives such as becoming physically fit and healthy, gaining confidence, being involved on campus and in the community, and becoming all-around better athletes.
- National Championship Bid to Compete at NCA Nationals in Dallas, Texas
- ECHS cheer team received an Invitation to perform at the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida
- 8 cheerleaders received All American Cheerleader and are invited to perform in the London New Year’s Day Parade in London, England
Skylar Bartosh ( 1st year to receive All American)
Cameron Crivellari (1st year to receive All American)
Christine Hunt (3rd year to receive All American)
Skylar Hallinger (1st year to receive All American)
Hannah Petty (2nd year to receive All American
Madeline Rod (1st year to receive All American)
Ariana Rodriquez (1st year to receive All American)
Emily Wilson (2nd year to receive All American)
- Bre Berry - Ricky Ricebird receive All American Mascot and was invited to perform at the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl
- Cameron Crivellari and Christine Hunt were selected by the NCA staff to tryout for staff after they graduate.